On 20th May, we gathered variety of ENDS industry experts to discuss pertinent topics around testing and regulatory approval, and how they impact product development. We are delighted to now offer these popular and pertinent presentations on-demand — absolutely free.
The conference focused on:
- Solving current and future analytical testing requirements
- Global regulatory requirements
- PMTA submissions and strategies
- Discussion on potential future regulatory requirements for UK/EU markets
This is a free, educational event that is directly relevant to current and future analytical testing requirements for regulatory approval in numerous markets around the world.
- PMTA and beyond; a global outlook on ENDS regulatory requirements – David Lawson, CEO, Inter Scientific
- How to Get Your PMTA Right the First Time (and what to do if you didn’t) – Vivienne Tedesco-Viavarra, Regulatory Services Manager & Evan Richardson, Director of Regulatory Services at Synchrogenix, a Certara Company
- Development of analytical testing of e-cigarettes – Chris Wright, Head of Analytical Science, British American Tobacco
- Toxicological Concerns When Assessing ENDS Products – Irene Abraham, SRA RRP Toxicology Director, JT International SA
- The Life of an ENDS Sample – Robin Lea, Senior Lab Technician & Sydney Singleton, Lab Technician, Hall Analytical