Accreditations, such as GLP Compliance, are key for our organisation to support regulatory submission all around the world. we aim to be the best in our field of expertise by following quality standards and guideline which enable us to deliver accurate, reliable results to our customers in a timely manner.
Hall Analytical Laboratories has developed their Quality Assurance procedures over a number of years to meet the stringent demands of both our clients and global regulatory programs.
- We are a member of the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) Program. For many clients it is mandatory that work is carried out to GLP standards and claim GLP compliance.
- We are a UKAS accredited laboratory for the analysis of Dioxins and Furans and Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs). The schedule of analysis includes stack emissions, soils and sediments, waters, waste waters, dust and particulates.
- We are the European recommended CertiPUR laboratory for the analysis of PU foams.
- We are the USA recommended CertiPUR laboratory for the analysis of PU foams
- Hall Analytical Laboratories has undergone numerous client audits to provide assurance that work will be conducted to valid and recognised methods by qualified and trained staff.
- We are committed to providing assurance to our customers by operating and maintaining a quality management system based on the requirements of ISO17025, UKAS and GLP.