Hall Analytical is an analytical laboratory based in Manchester, UK but catering to product manufacturers across the world. Using chromatography and mass spectrometry, we form partnerships with product manufacturers to ensure their products are safe and compliant with pertinent regulation.
Chromatography and product testing is the biggest industry you haven’t heard of. And we’re at the centre of it. The tablets you take, the water bottle you drink from, the snacks that you eat — all of these products, and their associated components, must pass rigorous chromatographic testing before going to market.
That’s where we come in.
As a lab, we specialise in extractables and leachables testing (performing our first study in 1999). ENDS & e-liquid analysis has also become a key part of our business since 2007; however, we specialise in a variety of industries and product types. Our customers bring their products to us because they know we get the job done.
Take ENDS testing, specifically — a fast-growing industry with numerous logistical and safety-related hurdles. We are equipped with the knowledge and instrumentation to navigate the convoluted regulation and ensure that your products are compliant.
Our approach to working with clients is simple and well defined – understand your needs and exceed your expectations.
We achieve this using a process that has allowed us to deliver business critical data to our clients, both large and small, for the past 20 years;
- Work with you to fully understand your requirements and clearly define the analytical scope and deliverables
- Develop a study plan and have you approve the workflow
- Include Milestone exit points throughout the workflow of more complex projects to lower your overall risk
- Discuss project progress at regular intervals and consult on major project decision points
- Generate the highest quality data, on time and deliver your information in a world class report
- Ensure you fully understand the results produced and assist you to contextualise the data and use it in an appropriate way