Founded in the mid-1980’s, Hall Analytical is a globally respected analytical laboratory based in Manchester, UK, which specialises in complex trace analytical chemistry.
Our mission is to deliver innovative and high-quality analytical expertise to strengthen our clients’ ability to improve product safety and reduce harm to patients and consumers. We partner with customers in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, medical device and consumer sectors to ensure their products are safe and compliant with pertinent regulations.
Hall Analytical specialise in the following sectors, with industry leading expertise:
- Extractables and leachables testing for the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device companies.
- ENDS & e-liquid analysis – testing in support of harm reduction
Many of the areas we work in are in a rapidly evolving regulatory environment, Hall Analytical is equipped with the knowledge, expertise and instrumentation to navigate the ever-changing regulations that ensure your products compliant with these regulations.
Our approach to working with clients is simple and well defined – understand your needs and exceed your expectations.
Hall Analytical achieve this using a process that has allowed us to deliver business critical data to our clients, both large and small, for over 20 years allowing for successful regulatory approval;
- Single point technical expertise with dedicated study directors, SMEs and project management
- Work with you to fully understand your needs and develop a protocol to meet the regulatory requirements
- On-time delivery of high-quality test reports in a report style designed to meet your needs
- Helping you understand the results by ensuring you fully understand the results produced and assist you to contextualise the data
- Ongoing support – we are committed to ensuring you have all the support you need even after the report is delivered, through consultation and training
Hall Analytical operates under GLP and ISO 17025 quality systems and is accredited by UKAS and is part of the MHRA GLP inspection program.
We are an approved testing facility for CertiPUR and CertiPUR-US for polyurethane foam analysis.